Photo Class 11/10/10…
Update: It is starting to drizzle right now so please don’t forget to bring a jacket. Also it can’t hurt to bring some plastic bags and rubber bands to protect your camera. See you soon. Blessings!
Tonight we will not be meeting at the Rock Church for our normal Wednesday night class. Instead we will be going to Little Italy to test our photography skills and break bread together at Filippi’s. See below for more details. If you are new you are welcome to come out with us in fellowship and to have a little fun shooting with us. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Who: All photographers and skill levels are welcome
- Where: Meeting in Little Italy @ the fountain near Nelson Photo
- 1909 India St, San Diego, CA 92101
- What: We will be testing our photography skills here in Little Italy and will share our works at a later time.
- When: 11/10/10 6:30pm we will meet at the fountain
- Don’t forget your equipment:
- Flash if you plan on using it
- Batteries charged and ready to go
If you have any questions please email us: email@example.com